strange change after overheating

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
A week ago on the Saturday of the August bank holiday weekend I was out in the blazing sun from just before noon to a little after 4pm.
Due to the venue not supplying the things agreed, I was really short of anything to drink, a couple of pints of fluid were not adequate - I was even thinking of pouring the dog water bowls over my head.
Eventually I went inside and sat at one of the tables and said I just had to have some water. Not only did I get a bottle, which I downed in a couple of minutes the server went outside to find my daughter to come to sit with me. I was well and truly roasted.
The first thing I have noticed is my guts are unsettled - gurgling and loose, then I could not go to sleep at the usual time, now I have no appetite and have stopped eating in the mornings. I do not fancy the foods I usually eat. Yesterday I ate a cheese sandwich with livlife bread and a tomato and was awake all night. I went to sleep about 8 this morning.
I noticed I was not drinking as much, not good in this heat, so now I am counting the glasses of water and have bought some low carb squash to encourage myself.
My weight is not reducing despite the low intake of food. I don't feel ill or in any way odd - but the heat exhaustion has altered something.
We really are an odd assemblage of components with some strange control mechanisms.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Get well soon, lass.

TriciaWs

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I've been eating less, not feeling like food, then feeling bloated after eating. And I've put on 2lbs. Hopefully things are already settling down a little now.