sumbich

Pura Vida

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A filthy rich Florida man, Ernie, decided that he wanted to throw a party after Irma’s flooding and invited all of his buddies and neighbors. He also invited Leroy, the only Redneck friend of his in the neighborhood. He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion. Leroy was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating shrimp, oysters and flirting with the women.

At the height of the party, the host said, 'I have a 10 foot mean gator in my pool that came with the flood of hurricane Irma, and I'll give a million dollars to anyone who has the nerve to jump in and...

The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash. Everyone turned around and saw Leroy in the pool!

Leroy was fighting the gator and kicking its ass! Leroy was jabbing it in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, biting the gator on the tail and flipping it through the air like some kind of Judo Instructor. The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both Leroy and the gator were screaming and raising hell. Finally, Leroy strangled the gator and let it float to the top like a dime store goldfish. Leroy then slowly climbed out of the pool. Everybody was just staring at him in disbelief.

Finally Ernie says, “Well, Leroy, I reckon I owe you a million dollars.”

“No, that's okay. I don't want it,” said Leroy.

“But Leroy, I have to give you something. You won the bet.

How about half a million bucks then?”

“No thanks, I don't want it,” answered Leroy.

“Come on Leroy, I insist on giving you something. That was amazing. How about a new Porsche and a Rolex and some stock options?”

Again Leroy said, "No."

Confused, Ernie asked, “Well, Leroy, then what do you want?”

“I want the name of the sumbich who pushed me into the pool!”