Approved Survey (Type 1's)

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi all! I am currently participating in a project in my final year of study at university. This project entails the improvement of insulin consumption and monitoring for type 1 diabetes. I have put together a survey which will help my research in tackling this problem and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. The link can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3RY83NR

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Completed @christiantoland

Good luck with your project and hope you graduate with a First-Class Honours :)

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
have completed the survey -- very vague and ambiguous questions --

asking if there is a time of day when one feels their blood sugar can be too high is not particularly helpful- high bloods can occur for a myriad of reasons and not necessarily connected to time of day -- witness illness . DP , eating out ,

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi folks, I previously posted a questionnaire regarding research for my final year university project. I really appreciate the time and effort people have went to in order to fill this out! Based on the feedback, I've tweaked a few of the questions and would really appreciate it if people could take the time out and fill out this tweaked questionnaire. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated! The link can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FYMT9QT

Reactions: Grumpy ole thing

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
@christiantoland - Your survey appears to assume adult onset Type 1 given the way the questions are worded. Given there's a about a 50-50 split of adult/juvenile onset, some of your questions don't really make sense for those with Juvenile onset.

GrantGam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Completed; all the best with the remainder of your studies.

Grumpy ole thing

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
discovering you cant actually turn the stairs round, or move the roof...
Hi, thats done, good luck with your project. if you need further info shout up, its hard to squeeze much info into those little boxes and im sure we all have quite a lot to say...x

JMK1954

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Done. I agree the size of the boxes needs to be larger. Good luck with your exams.

Grumpy ole thing

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
discovering you cant actually turn the stairs round, or move the roof...
Hi, so reading it properly this time, I have now answered the tweaked questionnaire. I agree with @tim2000s, for juvenile onset some of the questions aren't really relevant so don't know whether my answers will help. Good luck x

jackois

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Both filled in. As said before, don't hesitate to get in touch should you need more detail.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Done, good luck...

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Thank you everyone for taking the time out to fill out the questionnaire, really appreciate it!