sweating at night

BIGXXH

Hi All

I have this problem at night when i need to go to the toilet to pass water before i wake up i get into a bath of sweat and i am soaking,get out of bed go to the toilet pass water all ok again for about to hours then have to go again by the morning the bed clothes are soaking wet any body else get this problem,and if any of you do what can be done about it :evil:

Thanks BIGXXH

Lucyturner

Hi I get this a lot as well, I always put it down to my premature menopause (lots of hormone issues) when I have asked my diabetes nurse she said it has nothing to do with the diabetes. My doctor has just increased my anti-depressants which I take to help with my hormones and they have made a big difference. It might be an idea to speak to your doctor to see if they can help.

Lucy

william68

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
hello,

funny you should say that I have over the last few weeks had terrible trouble sleeping and regulating my body heat, hot cold hot cold and sweating like no ones business. I often wake up soaked and its very unpleasant :problem: I have been diagnosed type 1 for a year now and have good control but the last few weeks have been horrible.... :***:

picklebean

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I quite often get night-sweats... soaking wet all over, but especially my head and neck. I think it's hormone related personally, but then what do I know?! :roll:

Sweating too much / night sweats is quite a common phenomenon among diabetics. Mine has decreased as I've been able to reduce my insulin levels with losing weight.... not sure if it's related to that or not.

BIGXXH

Hi All

Thanks for your replys to my problem i shall have to see my GP to see what he thinks is the cause but won't hold my breath for a answer that is satisfactory as he don't seem to know much about diabetes or the problems that you have with it.

Thanks Again

BIGXXH :wave:

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.
hi all
I have been through the menapause about 2 yrs ago but since march have been having sweats mainly hair wet through,& face
it seems to be when my bs go up into double figures, sometimes during the day & night as well am going to mention to dn on tuesday
i am type 2 on metformin.