T:Slim or Ypso?

Finnlee

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I had a pump appointment last week and I’m debating whether I want the T:Slim and Ypso pump. Whichever I choose will be paired with Dexcom G6. I'm in Germany, so NHS-specific restrictions don't apply.

I’m currently leaning toward the T:Slim, but I’ve got a few questions for people who have used either a T:Slim or Ypso pump:

* What do you like and dislike about your pump?
* What made you choose your pump?
* What have you learned or experienced that you wish you’d known before choosing your pump?
* Have you had any issues that have made you regret your pump choice?

Chas C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@Finnlee are you thinking of looping too, if so I'd also be asking questions on the mylife CamAPS for Ypso compared to the CIQ for t:slim. I'm a t:slim user but have heard the mylife CamAPS is more flexible and less rigid with its controls.

Reactions: Finnlee

Finnlee

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
@Finnlee are you thinking of looping too, if so I'd also be asking questions on the mylife CamAPS for Ypso compared to the CIQ for t:slim. I'm a t:slim user but have heard the mylife CamAPS is more flexible and less rigid with its controls.
It does seem like CamAPS is more flexible and allows you to set a target BG from a wider range than t:slim.

That is a pro for Ypso (another being the pre-filled or self-filled glass cartridges), but I think t:slim has many more pros for me, so I've decided to go with t:slim and it will be linked with Dexcom G6. :)