t2 survey

JamesIrvine

Today I was invited via e-mail to take part in a survey, I hate surveys, but as it concerned T2D and insulin I thought I would take part. I filled in the form on the first page ticking the T2 box then the continue button "sorry you do not qualify we are looking for type 2 diabetics", ok. small problem with survey site I will e-mail them and let them know; filled in the appropriate contact form and pressed send "your e-mail has been identified as spam" so obviously will not be delivered. The site suggests if I have a problem to telephone and gives a number, so I do, but of course being a Saturday there is no one manning the phones. SORRY BUT I GIVE UP. Is it me?????

Reactions: 3 people
C

catherinecherub

Hi @JamesIrvine and welcome to the forum.
There is nobody around at weekends.
I will tag @Administrator in case he pops in but it will probably be on Monday before anyone can help. It must be frustrating for you but hopefully it will get sorted.

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I hate doing them ones as well so I just delete them or send them back as I just wanted them to know what it feels like to be bombarded with them as well

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Today I was invited via e-mail to take part in a survey, I hate surveys, but as it concerned T2D and insulin I thought I would take part. I filled in the form on the first page ticking the T2 box then the continue button "sorry you do not qualify we are looking for type 2 diabetics", ok. small problem with survey site I will e-mail them and let them know; filled in the appropriate contact form and pressed send "your e-mail has been identified as spam" so obviously will not be delivered. The site suggests if I have a problem to telephone and gives a number, so I do, but of course being a Saturday there is no one manning the phones. SORRY BUT I GIVE UP. Is it me?????

Hi James - sorry that you had a bad experience. Have notified a member of the team who will look this up for you on Tuesday - can you PM me with your email address and we'll see what happened. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a good bank holiday weekend! :)