Tandem t slim

alohanicky2009

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Fish , bad manners,
Which areas are using the t slim , and what is customer support like ?

Reactions: Capt-Slog

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
IMG_7954.jpg

I don’t know if this is of any help to anyone. I contacted them on instagram to ask which hospitals they are supplying to. They didn’t say who or where but they told me to contact the information they provided. I haven’t called the number, however I asked my dsn if they were getting it and she said they are still in an email discussion about it so probably soon.

alohanicky2009

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Fish , bad manners,
@alohanicky2009 can you clarify why you are asking?
Have you been offered a Tandem T slim and looking for some feedback before going ahead?
Or are you looking to move to a CCG where they offer the T-slim?

The t slim is up for discussion as weather pump clinic are going to fund it but have been told it would be extremely suitable for me and my lifestyle and clinic happy to support me if I wanted to change clinic if another was suppling Tslim. Tried Ypsomed liked it size , simple to use but had problems with connection , and logging BG and carbs and couple of other problems so it was agreed not pump for me . Also combo and insight not suitable . I am due to change to Medtronic

alohanicky2009

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Fish , bad manners,
View attachment 34969
I don’t know if this is of any help to anyone. I contacted them on instagram to ask which hospitals they are supplying to. They didn’t say who or where but they told me to contact the information they provided. I haven’t called the number, however I asked my dsn if they were getting it and she said they are still in an email discussion about it so probably soon.

Yes I rang the number but they were not able to supply hospital or clinics which use the pump told me to discuss with consultant / nurse , explained that my DSN felt t slim might be a good choice and would support a move to another pump clinic if I wanted to travel . My next app at clinic is to have new pump if I decided to not change but as I don’t know where the hospitals are I think I will stay with upgrade to Medtronic . Tandem would not pass my name to the rep so I guess they have lost a potential user . But thank you for your help nicky