Teenage mistakes

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
Currently my life is like a soap opera (but i'm determined to have a happy ending), in the words of a wise friend I've been a f#@%*ng idiot! I am now embracing this and decided to do all the mistakes I should of made in my youth.
So what was your mistake & any suggestions for me to attempt?

chocoholicnomore

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Stay positive and you will have a happy ending! I wouldn't waste time and energy making any more mistakes. They'll happen themselves whether you want them to or not. Instead use your time and energy in a positive way, to reach for your goals and make that happy ending happen.

Personally, I think I've made more mistakes in my adult years than in my teenage years. The main thing is to embrace your mistakes and learn from them. I'm doing alot more now than I would ever have thought possible a few years ago. I'm older and wiser and don't worry as much now about what people think as I did when I was a teenager. I wouldn't change my teenage years but I wouldn't want to go back to them either.

Good luck with your happy ending. I'm still waiting for mine!

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Undeserving authority figures of all kinds and idiots.
Once I got through the spotty stage I really enjoyed my later teenage years and it culminated in meeting the lovely lady who is my wife. I did loads of things in my youth that I really enjoyed but others would consider mistakes does that count? I stopped making mistakes the day after my first son was born.

By the way Gappy you and me share the same occupation :lol:

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
enjoying things that other consider mistakes sounds exactly what i'm after!