Not open for further replies.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Sending you positive thoughts and hugs from the wife .. Don't know why but thinking a lot about you today ... Hope your managing ok with the pain today.

@Enclave

I never know why any of you think of me, but I don't care why, I just feel the Love and find a little more Fight from the energy it gives me,

Thanks especially to the wife, but to you also mate, I dont think any of you know just how much it means to Wendie and I, but we would never have got this far without you all,

The days are getting less, the fear is getting deeper, but the Happiness you've brought to my life is Immeasurable, and Now is the Happiest Time of my Entire Life,

The Pain is Awful today, but they brought me a Courtesy Chair 2 days ago used it for the first time yesterday, Independence Restored, Wendie not suffering so much, My chair ready in 2 weeks they promise ( for 2 weeks READ 6 Months ! ),

Now have DNR and End of Life paperwork in our hands, I am in Control at last, trying to sort Hospice place in case there is Time when the end comes, LOROS is fantastic, support your local Hospice folks, you cant imagine what it means to peoplelike Me, my dad passed while there too !

Well I'm Shattered, Hands hurting too much to Type, So. ..........

Love Always

Hugs

xxx.

Thats to the wife not you Enclave. ..........

Reactions: 8 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@kman we think of you because you are a very nice person and we are all a bunch of caring souls :)

Hope your chair is nice,

Love to you & your family

Abbie xx

Reactions: 5 people

brottonmoores

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Love to you and your family furry ones included.
I hope you soon find that peaceful sleep you so need until then I hope the sun shines on you by day and the moon shines on you by night
Blessed be
Jan

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@kman we think of you because you are a very nice person and we are all a bunch of caring souls :)

Hope your chair is nice,

Love to you & your family

Abbie xx

Thanks Abbie, about time. .... more Posts Please Abbie. LOL. Love Always. xxx.

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Love to you and your family furry ones included.
I hope you soon find that peaceful sleep you so need until then I hope the sun shines on you by day and the moon shines on you by night
Blessed be
Jan

Jan Thank You so much, xxx.

Sent very short PM hands now excrutiatingly bad typing very very hard xxx.

Reactions: 2 people

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
hope your hospice care can give you the pain relief you need. ..we have a day stay hospice near us and the wife designed the artwork for their pages in the book of remembrance.
Why do we think of you ... I don't know .. Must be something to do with the way you helped me on my diabetes controll, for that I owe you big time .. And like to think of you as a friend

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
hope your hospice care can give you the pain relief you need. ..we have a day stay hospice near us and the wife designed the artwork for their pages in the book of remembrance.
Why do we think of you ... I don't know .. Must be something to do with the way you helped me on my diabetes controll, for that I owe you big time .. And like to think of you as a friend

Don't Think. ..........

We ARE

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Don't Think. ..........

We ARE

Oops that could read wrong I meant Dont Think .... We Definitely ARE !

LOL.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
lOL ;):pompous::nailbiting::smug::angelic: I thought it was just me that could type things like that .. Definitely friends now .. Off to the show the wife ..she will chuckle at that .. She is blowing kisses to pork butt now ! :wideyed:

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
1517439_1063747360318819_8572885577867286892_n.jpg
lOL ;):pompous::nailbiting::smug::angelic: I thought it was just me that could type things like that .. Definitely friends now .. Off to the show the wife ..she will chuckle at that .. She is blowing kisses to pork butt now ! :wideyed:

@Enclave

Dont worry about that, Pork Butt. Is Blowing Kisses back to her mate. ...

Last edited by a moderator:

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
That's so funny.....what mischief is the other end up to? ;)

Not a lot on that occassion Jan, just playing with his favourite toy. .... a Toilet Roll Center, he rips and plays squashes then buries them under the bedding in Deltas basket. ... Not his Lol ... he has about 60 to. 80 under there. Hehehe it's so funny

xxx.

S

Sable_Jan

Not a lot on that occassion Jan, just playing with his favourite toy. .... a Toilet Roll Center, he rips and plays squashes then buries them under the bedding in Deltas basket. ... Not his Lol ... he has about 60 to. 80 under there. Hehehe it's so funny

xxx.
Mayb he thinks she needs the extra warmth ;)
Bonnie says hello x

Attachments

• 1434215964009.jpg
    1434215964009.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 196

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
My thoughts and prayers are with you Kevin Wendy and family x x

S

Sable_Jan

Morning Kevin, hope your Sunday morning weather is nicer than mine now you've got some new wheels to get you out and about again .....

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Kev. How are you today?

I went on a long walk yesterday. I thought of you when we were overtaken by a lady using her new wheels. Her little dog struggled to keep up with her. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.