Tested positive for CV-19

Tugba

Morning Tugba
Just to let you know there is light at the end of the tunnel. I returned to my pre covid dosages and am now getting good readings again. Hopefully your levels will settle down soon. When I speak to my Consultant on Monday will let you know what he says about the BG fluctuations. Take Care.

Thank you and bless you! I hope I can return to normal levels too, just taking more than usual to make up for it. Let us know how it goes and take care x

Soplewis12

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Grumpy People
Morning Tugba
Just to let you know there is light at the end of the tunnel. I returned to my pre covid dosages and am now getting good readings again. Hopefully your levels will settle down soon. When I speak to my Consultant on Monday will let you know what he says about the BG fluctuations. Take Care.

Morning, my consultant just acknowledged with a nod of his head but didn't say anything further. HbA1C of 51 (6.8 in old money) and told me he wished all his patients were like me & monitored their BG's. Was quite chuffed with myself for once. Brucie bonus he is arranging for me to get freestyle libre on prescription in the next couple of months.

Tugba

Morning, my consultant just acknowledged with a nod of his head but didn't say anything further. HbA1C of 51 (6.8 in old money) and told me he wished all his patients were like me & monitored their BG's. Was quite chuffed with myself for once. Brucie bonus he is arranging for me to get freestyle libre on prescription in the next couple of months.

That’s amazing! Very good news. Mine was 52 in August, would be good to know what it has been like recently.

Tugba

Update - just over a month since i had covid. My BG levels seemed to level out recently but have been dropping again. I had lunch today with no insulin!! I feel quite tired around 2-7pm and I don’t know why.. nausea too. Hoping to recover completely soon!

Chloelox

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Update - just over a month since i had covid. My BG levels seemed to level out recently but have been dropping again. I had lunch today with no insulin!! I feel quite tired around 2-7pm and I don’t know why.. nausea too. Hoping to recover completely soon!
Fantastic news!

Reactions: Tugba