Thankyou, but a few more participants please

BrianTheElder

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Snide people
Thank you to the people who responded to my survey; however I would like a few more responses if possible. The reason I asked on this forum is twofold, I do not know anyone personally, so anonymity is guaranteed , also there is a large population on which to draw.
If you are able to take a few minutes then I shall be grateful. The link is https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TVP3FWP.
Done

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Looked familiar, but did anyway.

Mep

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Done... although I'm not in UK so not sure if that will affect your result.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you to the people who responded to my survey; however I would like a few more responses if possible. The reason I asked on this forum is twofold, I do not know anyone personally, so anonymity is guaranteed , also there is a large population on which to draw.
If you are able to take a few minutes then I shall be grateful. The link is https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TVP3FWP.
Done

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Didn't see your original request, but I've done it now...

Robbity

Gadget_man

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I've done it BUT.

Where you request info on close family members you've not included children. One of mine was diagnosed before I became aware of my own possibility/probability don't you think you need to review this?

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
I've done it BUT.

Where you request info on close family members you've not included children. One of mine was diagnosed before I became aware of my own possibility/probability don't you think you need to review this?

I thought exactly the same thing.

Brewers23

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've done it BUT.

That's a good point and I will add the question. One of the purposes of a pilot study is to identify shortcomings in the questions and make changes to improve the outcomes. Thank you to everyone who have responded, I have sufficient numbers to progress and therefore I'll be closing the survey. If anyone has further suggestions then please make them on this thread.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Everybody in a direct line from one greatgrandparent has become type 2.
That means my greatgrandfather, my grandfather, my father, my uncle, myself and my sister has shown signs of glucose intolerance, but is not yet diagnosed.

Can you add in aunts and uncles?

Brewers23

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Many thanks for all of those who took part. As I have already said this was a pilot study which I now need to analyse and think about how I wish to proceed.