That was a pleasant surprise!

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
That's an excellent HbA1c reduction in just 3 months, and your weight reduction from 79 kilos to 65 kilos is good too. Well done @LindsayJane ! :)
I need to pinch myself! I was expecting a reduction but am a bit blown away ATM. I've checked it - again and again - it's really 43. Thank you for your comments x x

Reactions: Prem51

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Crikey @LindsayJane , that's quite a shift in both A1c and weight. You must feel absolutely fabulous.

I remember being very nervy before my first post diagnosis tests, and the palpable relief afterwards to know the changes had been worthwhile.

Keep fighting that good fight!

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
Crikey @LindsayJane , that's quite a shift in both A1c and weight. You must feel absolutely fabulous.

I remember being very nervy before my first post diagnosis tests, and the palpable relief afterwards to know the changes had been worthwhile.

Keep fighting that good fight!
Oh I shall. Ironically, I'm really enjoying my new lifestyle and have become a bit of an evangelist about the threat of diabetes and the virtues of a low carb diet. I hope I'm not becoming a bore! Thank you for your comments xx

Reactions: Prem51