The better than expected results are in :)

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
Today:
Cholesterol total level: 6.67 mmol/L
August 2017: 5.8

Triglycerides: 0.98
August 2017 0.7

HDL: 1.51 mmol/L
August 2017 1.57

LDL: 4.42
August 2017 3.8

Total Cholesterol today: 6.7
August 2017 5.8

DN said slightly up on last time, but the good is still within range. I had been taking Cronium suppliment, but had run out about 2 months ago, so I wonder if that had much of an effect.

BS 47 umol/L (put down wrong reading before!) Aug 2017 41.0

slightly up on last time.
Figures all compliments of mydiabetes,myway Forgot all about that site until this afternoon.

Stress at work has had an effect I think. So I'm back on the wagon again. If these readings are when I was being naughty and eating chocolate flakes, hot X buns, toast etc, just think what I can do if I'm a good girl :)

No medication either :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Freema and xfieldok

eggs11

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Nice one @berylc! BTW I may have said this before, but your dog looks awesome!

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
Nice one @berylc! BTW I may have said this before, but your dog looks awesome!

She is! I was trying to take a photo of my husband and our 2 labs for his local council voting pamphlets. One dog looked one way and then the other looked the wrong way. Then a guest of wind blew the pup's ears up! Husband wouldn't use that photo. Though I think he would have got more votes with it! He did get voted in without the big ears photo.

Reactions: Freema and eggs11

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Today:

August 2017 0.7

August 2017 1.57

August 2017 3.8

August 2017 5.8

DN said slightly up on last time, but the good is still within range. I had been taking Cronium suppliment, but had run out about 2 months ago, so I wonder if that had much of an effect.

Figures all compliments of mydiabetes,myway Forgot all about that site until this afternoon.

Stress at work has had an effect I think. So I'm back on the wagon again. If these readings are when I was being naughty and eating chocolate flakes, hot X buns, toast etc, just think what I can do if I'm a good girl :)

Well done dear

Mal37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Social situations
Today:

August 2017 0.7

August 2017 1.57

August 2017 3.8

August 2017 5.8

Well done! I think you will see these figures get better and better! Fantastic ... given that you take no meds too :)