The body coach sss 90 day plan

shews

Hello
Interested if anyone had done this plan with type 1?
I'm about to start but unsure about how much a HIIT work out with affect my levels.
Thanks
Sally

C

catherinecherub

Looks like you need your G.P. to agree to the plan.
https://www.thebodycoach.co.uk/faqs.asp
I have type 1 or 2 diabetes, can I still do the plan?
We have helped so many clients now on the 90 Day SSS Plan who have either type 1 or 2 diabetes and although we cannot, of course, cure these conditions, we have seen many cases of improvements in the underlying effects.

In addition to other therapies/medications, maintaining a healthy, restricted diet is crucial for managing type 1 and 2 diabetes. A diabetes diet is designed to provide maximum nutrition, while limiting the glycaemic load of sugars/carbohydrates and sodium. However, there is no single universal diabetes diet. It is important to always review how you are feeling and how your body has reacted to the dietary structure and this is what our support heroes are on hand to do. However because people with diabetes need to monitor their blood sugar levels or they could suffer adverse health effects and complications this is not something we are able to do through support. This will need to be carried out as often as required in your case by your doctor.

Based upon the amazing results we have had from diabetic clients, we do believe following the 90 Day SSS Plan can help mitigate the difficulties of diabetes, keep your health free from complications, and make you feel like a winner overall.

Once you sign up to the 90 Day SSS Plan and receive your first cycle it is important that we receive written confirmation for our records from your GP detailing their consent and authority for you to use it.

faq_down.png

lhawksfield

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
feeling angry and like a horrible person :(
Hey there, I signed up, bought all the books, took the photos and bought the protein shakes... first HIT work out and my sugars shot up to 18. I read that making your body run at 80% more than normal puts your sugars up and that's what a HIT work out does... I then spent the rest of the day dropping low fast and then having to stuff my face. I gave up at that point and have put on a further half a stone and I'm very very unhappy. I'm contemplating fat movement where they take it from one part and stick it back in another but it worries me.

I used to be very very slim and always had been specifically it's even harder to accept being 1.5 stone heavier and not being able to dress the way I used to or even feel attractive as I am now.

I'm running out of options now too because I've tried them all but Wight loss surgery.

Additional advice would be great if anyone else can help out?

Lx