we are all winners

Reactions: 6 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Think the boxing match upcoming on the forum is a tag event. Re another RRB thread it is being billed as
Team Pisces vs The Rest lol

Reactions: 3 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
In the 1970's we often went back to Scotland for holidays and visiting relatives. Loved going over from Largs to Rothesay ( cant remember whether it was by boat or ferry) ? on the Isle of Bute, my friend was with us and her grandparents lived there. Remember Lena Zavaroni, the child star with the incredible voice. she came from Rothesay, lots of Ice cream places, but I did enjoy Rothesay and I would love to go back and take my teenager, with other places of interest to visit too. I agree about Ayr, its lovely, we visited Rabbie Burns cottage and we went to Ayr races, too very exciting time for a teenager and boys calling me and my sister, English lassies :wideyed: o_O
Parents were teachers so every year we went to the mull of kintyre for 5 weeks with the caravan. It was the 70s so alpine sprite pulled by MGB roadster. I was a wee thing then so my seat was horizontal accross the parcel rack with one dog down by mums feet and the spaniel accross my knees. Back in the day of health and safety.......:eek:

Reactions: 2 people
C

chris lowe

Was looking at depths on OS Map. Bottom of the Loch is shallow but the northern part has bathymetric surveys of 600 ft. Just wait..Nessie's wee sister is lurking there lol
I've got memories of a tv programme, must have been early 60's or maybe even late 50's about a group of scientists who found a nest of monsters in a cave (how it managed to be a dry cave I didn't work out) below Loch Ness. One of the male scientist wanted to get rid of his wife and was going to get rid of her in the cave, but the monsters saved her and killed him. I've tried everything I can think of to find out what it was called.. I was quite young at the time and Mum let me stay up specially to watch it.

Reactions: 3 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I've got memories of a tv programme, must have been early 60's or maybe even late 50's about a group of scientists who found a nest of monsters in a cave (how it managed to be a dry cave I didn't work out) below Loch Ness. One of the male scientist wanted to get rid of his wife and was going to get rid of her in the cave, but the monsters saved her and killed him. I've tried everything I can think of to find out what it was called.. I was quite young at the time and Mum let me stay up specially to watch it.

I hope we can find out what is was o_O I'm intrigued now

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Think the boxing match upcoming on the forum is a tag event. Re another RRB thread it is being billed as
Team Pisces vs The Rest lol

Team Pisces now that has a definite ring to it, likey :D

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I saw today in a newspaper, Big Brother, Katie Price is going in, so..............

Katie Price V Katie Hopkins :eek: :wideyed: :meh: