"The Broccoli Song"

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
"On Top of Spaghetti" is a children's take-off on an old folk song "On Top of Old Smokey."

"Cheese and Onions" by The Rutles--

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Another old TV commercial. Snap, Crackle, and Pop were the animated characters portraying the sounds made by Rice Krispies cereal. When you pour on milk you really can hear the cereal going snap crackle pop. So here's the jingle (and I'd forgotten the horror of seeing all that sugar poured on! :D)

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I remember singing some version of this one when I was in school

Maybe about the same time we started singing "Poison Ivy."

Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
"On Top of Spaghetti" is a children's take-off on an old folk song "On Top of Old Smokey."
You won't believe it but we have the same song with almost exactly the same lyrics in Dutch. Main difference is it took our meatball tree 7 years to grow and bear fruit, whereas yours did already the next year.

Cheese and onions is perfecly horrible, but it made me think of this German classic:
(I have an onion on my head, I am a doner (kebab). A doner makes prettier.)

The oscar mayer wiener song :hilarious:

Reactions: SaskiaKC

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
And this great classic that I just learned came out long before I was 9

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
nother old TV commercial. Snap, Crackle, and Pop were the animated characters portraying the sounds made by Rice Krispies cereal.
Love it!
Love beans in your ears as well!

Just in case you like listening to this kind of stuff___________________ you don't even give me time to listen to everything you post! <Subtitles reading: "Bad joke interlude"> :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: