The Cheek of it

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
I explained a couple of weeks ago the battery cap had snapped off "last bank holiday actually " I've been in contact with Roche I think it's 2-3 times and was told a returns kit was being sent out but I've received zilch yesterday I got a letter asking why it's not been returned all respect it does say if I've not received the returns kit let them know but how many times do I ask for one ? Their is one line in the letter that says and I quote,
"I am sure you appreciate it is vital that any alleged faults with our products are fully investigated "

I am writing a detailed letter about the handset and the other issues that I've got with the Insight, seeing that I've had 15 years of their previous pumps with no problems whatsoever

Good job their letter wasn't personal

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
I explained a couple of weeks ago the battery cap had snapped off "last bank holiday actually " I've been in contact with Roche I think it's 2-3 times and was told a returns kit was being sent out but I've received zilch yesterday I got a letter asking why it's not been returned all respect it does say if I've not received the returns kit let them know but how many times do I ask for one ? Their is one line in the letter that says and I quote,
"I am sure you appreciate it is vital that any alleged faults with our products are fully investigated "

I am writing a detailed letter about the handset and the other issues that I've got with the Insight, seeing that I've had 15 years of their previous pumps with no problems whatsoever

Good job their letter wasn't personal

Before you get too upset with Roche, I would ask you to bear in mind that the Royal Mail 'loses' or 'mis-directs' over 1 million items every year. I'm sure that other carriers have thier own problems also.

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
Before you get too upset with Roche, I would ask you to bear in mind that the Royal Mail 'loses' or 'mis-directs' over 1 million items every year. I'm sure that other carriers have thier own problems also.

Yes but 2

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Yes but 2

If they claim that they've actually sent it twice then I guess you should have got one of them at least - providing that they have your correct mailing address.

But last bank holiday was only 2 weeks ago right? Most likely then that delays at the warehouse have been overtaken by an overly efficient office person sending out a simple letter. (Lilly UK took 4 weeks to send me something at the start of the year,)

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
At last a returns kit has arrived after phoning again so pump will go back tomorrow.
Good old pigeon post, gets there in the end

Reactions: 2 people