The Delight of Hypos

Lel

Well im going shopping thursday evening as i now have a fancy dress party on saturday night and dont ahve a clue what to go as will see if my dress is still there.
im in aberdeen. im a totaly primark freak but as they are funny sizes i now notice i dont really fit in the clothes as well as i used to so roll on the pounds falling off cant afford to buy decent stuff lol.

my next hospital appointment is 30th october and i know im gonna see big changes and i cant wait will definately motivate me more.

xx

crafteclaire

Dislikes
cheats and liers
I've never been so keen to go to the hospital for a diabetic clinic appointment!! I can't wait to find out what my bloods are like, although, I might be dissapointed as I've only been low-carbing for 3 weeks, but I feel so much better and healthier already, I'm convinced the results are going to be good.

I'm going to open a bottle of red wine now. Am contemplating a bowl of chocolate ice cream too (lots of sugar but very low GI), as I've been hypo all afternoon and evening - self inflicted as I did a hard workout at the gym this afternoon and didn't reduce insulin basal rate. :oops: :?:

Send me a photo of whatever dress you get.