The Low Carb Program

pms543

Hi,
I signed up in the summer, but haven’t heard anything since December. It was supposed to start in April but I haven’t heard anything yet.
If anyone has please let us know.
oo really?

I signed up a couple years ago and still have access. I just wanted to know how others are doing?

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
oo really?

I signed up a couple years ago and still have access. I just wanted to know how others are doing?

I think that @gemma_T1 is referring to the T1 Low Carb prog whereas you are referring to the general Low carb program.
I think quite a few people signed up (especially when it was free) and had some pretty good success. I personally found it a bit slow so just went on to educate myself at a slightly faster pace.

Reactions: pms543

gemma_T1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I think that @gemma_T1 is referring to the T1 Low Carb prog whereas you are referring to the general Low carb program.
I think quite a few people signed up (especially when it was free) and had some pretty good success. I personally found it a bit slow so just went on to educate myself at a slightly faster pace.

Hi!
Yes that’s what I meant, thanks sorry I got my wires crossed. It’s just that I’ve been looking forward for it to start and it’s seems to be taking forever.
Thankyou for pointing that out bulkbiker

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi!
Yes that’s what I meant, thanks sorry I got my wires crossed. It’s just that I’ve been looking forward for it to start and it’s seems to be taking forever.
Thankyou for pointing that out bulkbiker

Gemma_T1, although I can't give you a date, it is very close now.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @pms543 , I signed up for the Low Carb program when I was diagnosed and did follow the whole program through, but as @bulkbiker says I found it slow moving. I would have preferred to work through to the next ‘episode’ when I was ready rather than waiting a week each time. I have stuck to low carb since diagnosis, nearly two years ago now, I have kept my HbA1cs non diabetic and have lost a shed load of weight.

Reactions: pms543

pms543

Hi @pms543 , I signed up for the Low Carb program when I was diagnosed and did follow the whole program through, but as @bulkbiker says I found it slow moving. I would have preferred to work through to the next ‘episode’ when I was ready rather than waiting a week each time. I have stuck to low carb since diagnosis, nearly two years ago now, I have kept my HbA1cs non diabetic and have lost a shed load of weight.

Thanks Rachox - I understand exactly. I do like some of their recipes and now they seem to have added lots more menus / plans. I find following a plan easier...