The SCREAM thread

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
How do you put up with this. I myself find i dwell on things now what is said is forever mulled over in my mind so much so I do not sleep right...I think if I lived next door to her I would be a nervous wreck..I wonder why some people live to irritate others???

Reactions: 2 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
I worked in a chemist/pharmacy and the mark up prices were high. Try a supermarket or a bigger store (Boots) or use the their own brand. Hope you are feeling a little better now.
Hi Robinredbreast, thank you for our reply I got some Ibuprofen gel cheaper from Aldi, te pain has moved over to my other shoulder and down my arms think I have some trapped nerves somewhere, will have to go back to doctors I think if this does not improve. :inpain:

Reactions: 4 people

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
How do you put up with this. I myself find i dwell on things now what is said is forever mulled over in my mind so much so I do not sleep right...I think if I lived next door to her I would be a nervous wreck..I wonder why some people live to irritate others???
I know this sounds big-headed but I know that I am a nice person. I'm pretty sure if you ask anyone who knows me they would agree. The fact that she is screwed up and ready to explode at the slightest issue I smile because all that know her will be whispering not again! I know that she got suspended from one home she worked in because she was accused of being a bully. How do I know all this? Because her voice is so loud it's hard not to hear at times.
When people think of me I would like them to have a smile on their faces. I don't think her work colleagues feel like that. Just hope she grows up soon and gets out of a spoilt princess stage now she's in her 30's!

qe5rt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
People don't seem to understand that as a die hard introvert a lack of activities is in fact an activity for me that i enjoy. Last few weekends i had so little down time that i'm in a constant state of being annoyed and the next few weekends don't show much promise in quit time. I think i'm not doing the introvert/hermit thing correct because i'm getting invited to way too much events. First world problems i guess :D

S

Sable_Jan

People don't seem to understand that as a die hard introvert a lack of activities is in fact an activity for me that i enjoy. Last few weekends i had so little down time that i'm in a constant state of being annoyed and the next few weekends don't show much promise in quit time. I think i'm not doing the introvert/hermit thing correct because i'm getting invited to way too much events. First world problems i guess :D
Politely refuse telling them you already have some 'me time" planned....or indeed you " already have plans" no business of theirs what it is.. I enjoy "me time/me and the dogs time.. .

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Tired of the chesty cough first thing in a morning....I get up feeling bungged up and can not get rid of it arghhh :mad:

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Not a scream just a wee grumble

I went to the DAFNE reunion catch up course today spot on time for 9.30am I waited for half an hour and wondered why none of the other folk on course with me had turned up and why DSN and dietician who led the course we're not there either so at 10.am I knocked on office door to make enquiries and was informed that the reunion catch up day is NEXT weds at 9.30

What a stupid ruddy auld mutt I'm becoming

S

Sable_Jan

Not a scream just a wee grumble

I went to the DAFNE reunion catch up course today spot on time for 9.30am I waited for half an hour and wondered why none of the other folk on course with me had turned up and why DSN and dietician who led the course we're not there either so at 10.am I knocked on office door to make enquiries and was informed that the reunion catch up day is NEXT weds at 9.30

What a stupid ruddy auld mutt I'm becoming
Does that mean you're barking mad

Reactions: 7 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Ongoing saga of teenagers bedroom. I decided this afternoon, to wash net curtains and clean windows, so went into teenagers bedroom, went over to window and took down curtain, noticed little flies! went into spare bedroom, noticed three carrier bags with rubbish in them and more flies !!( it could possibly be a health hazard) washed curtains, now out on the line. Cleaned windows, mine included. Teenagers floor, which I cleared yesterday and put content into black sacks and said to teen, sort out, clear the room up or all bags will go in the bin outside. She has taken the said black sacks into her room and stuff was ALL OVER HER BEDROOM FLOOR, ***, I am really mad now, so I put all the stuff back into black sacks AGAIN and they are all at the bottom of the stairs to be thrown out. Teen will be home soon, if I wasn't so knackard from this morning, ( and his afternoon too) I would ****** off out somewhere, but so tired,right side of back has been painful for days, so sitting on the sofa, in the front room and waiting for a knock at the door,....................... I am so :mad::banghead::arghh::banghead::bigtears::mad: right now! It really is disgusting :yuck::yuck::yuck:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sable_Jan

Ongoing saga of teenagers bedroom. I decided this afternoon, to wash net curtains and clean windows, so went into teenagers bedroom, went over to window and took down curtains, noticed little flies! went into spare bedroom, noticed three carrier bags with rubbish in them and more flies !!( it could possibly be a health hazard) wash curtains, now out on the line. Cleaned windows, mine included. Teenagers floor, which I cleared yesterday and put into black sacks and said to teen, sort out, clear the room up or all bags will go in the bin outside. She has taken the said black sacks and stuff was ALL OVER HER BEDROOM FLOOR, ***, I am really mad now, so I put all the stuff back into black sacks AGAIN and they are all at the bottom of the stairs to be thrown out. Teen will be home soon, if I wasn't so knackard from this morning, ( and his afternoon too) I would ****** off out somewhere, but so tired,right side of back has been painful for days, so sitting on the sofa, in the front room and waiting for a knock at the door,....................... I am so :mad::banghead::arghh::banghead::bigtears::mad: right now!
Sounds like she just tipped them all back out onto the floor again....no friend over or going over to friends house until properly sorted

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Sounds like she just tipped them all back out onto the floor again....no friend over or going over to friends house until properly sorted

I honestly don't expect teenagers to be so , sotidy, but honestly............ you know what, I should of taken pics and put them on FB, but tbh I am was ashamed of what I saw. Still waiting for her.

S

Sable_Jan

I honestly don't expect teenagers to be so , sotidy, but honestly............ you know what, I should of taken pics and put them on FB, but tbh I am was ashamed of what I saw. Still waiting for her.
Is she late? Posting on FB may have done the trick
Hope your back is better soon

qe5rt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Politely refuse telling them you already have some 'me time" planned....or indeed you " already have plans" no business of theirs what it is.. I enjoy "me time/me and the dogs time.. .

Unfortunately morally mandatory stuff. I love me time ... and me and the cats time.