The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers!)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
we were watching an episode from season 7 the other night where the Saviours go to Hilltop and Maggie and Sasha have to hide. Hubby remarked that (I think the character is Simon) out Negans Negan. I dont see it myself but then the geezer that plays 'Simon' is also a voiceover for a computer game hubby and son play (Could be Grand Theft Auto) so i think hubby is getting a little confuzzled between the 2

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
LOL> Is 'bop' a euphemism? ;) Have you seen him in The Goodwife (Netflix), he is a good-guy and gorgeous!
And he played Izzie's fiancé Danny [ who died] in Gray's Anatomy - years ago!

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
LOL> Is 'bop' a euphemism? ;) Have you seen him in The Goodwife (Netflix), he is a good-guy and gorgeous!

you know it is!!!

I’ve not see that, may have to look into it, although I do like him because of his bad boy image x

cherylt1d

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes!! I watched the good wife before he came on twd

@wolfie yeah he was a character in grand theft auto who bears a stricking visual resembelance (ive not played the game myself but saw the pictures when his charater surfaced)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes!! I watched the good wife before he came on twd

@wolfie yeah he was a character in grand theft auto who bears a stricking visual resembelance (ive not played the game myself but saw the pictures when his charater surfaced)

yes the character i think is trevor and is so much like the fella from walking dead. hubby and son love him

Reactions: Albo68

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It was torture waiting until I got back from holiday - it was the first thing I watched on Saturday afternoon when I got back home! So excited for this new season. :nailbiting::hungover::dead:

Reactions: cherylt1d

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone watched this weeks episode? I have a question about the ending but dont want to spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it.

(I think I saw something but not sure)

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
hi Claire how is your little walker doing not biting at the ankles i hope lol good to see you back again iv'e not been on for sometime due to health problems really missed our banter on here with you and @13lizanne but problem i have now is by time it gets to the end of the episode i have forgotten what has happened gets really frustrating at times no matter how many times i re-watch them it just won't stick in my head any more.
Ron

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
hi Claire how is your little walker doing not biting at the ankles i hope lol good to see you back again iv'e not been on for sometime due to health problems really missed our banter on here with you and @13lizanne but problem i have now is by time it gets to the end of the episode i have forgotten what has happened gets really frustrating at times no matter how many times i re-watch them it just won't stick in my head any more.
Ron

Hello Ron!

I’m glad to be back, good to see you too!!
She’s very well thank you, growing up too quickly though!

Sorry to hear about your ill health, it must be very difficult for you :( x

Reactions: eldergarth

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Hello Ron!

I’m glad to be back, good to see you too!!
She’s very well thank you, growing up too quickly though!

Sorry to hear about your ill health, it must be very difficult for you :( x

Thanks Claire it has been a rocky 18 months for me since we last spoke but it's starting to look like I am going to finally get some answers and a diagnosis.
Would be nice to be able to watch a program and remember what happened when it gets to the end so no danger of me doing spoilers any more or the quizzes I used to do for us on here.
So glad you and your little walker are well and I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I can’t watch it tonight I’ve heard it’s got plenty of Negan action tonight too.
Will have to wait until tomorrow

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Recording it for Ron , he's not feeling to good .