The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers!)

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
Watching some of the "Walking Living" terrifies me! :nailbiting:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We record it early hours of Tuesday morning an then watch Tuesday night. Only record then as son has other stuff he records at 9pm.

Mid season finale - let's hope its good :)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Has anyone seen the mid season finale? Whats your thoughts on the Carl's predicament? And what about Eugene?

cherylt1d

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes i have seen it wolfie11969. I struggled to understand when it happened!! Eugiene will go with what makes him safe, but it also makes him a liability

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Any ideas when it's back? Looking out for a few different series to be back after the mid season break

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes i have seen it wolfie11969. I struggled to understand when it happened!! Eugiene will go with what makes him safe, but it also makes him a liability

There is a flashback to Carl etc, blink and you miss it

cherylt1d

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
thankyou, not sure if I'm going off it now though as it all seems to be the same. Be a shame not to watch it til the dying end after all the hours I have invested in it
Yeah your not alone there. I have a small group of friends in a group chat about twd and we all thinking the same... its a pity

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Thats the next season. We still have 2nd half of this season
Oops my memory isn't what it used to be just ask Claire I have problems remembering what I did yesterday. I love TWD and knew everything about it but know I can't even remember what the main characters names are, and I'm only 46 not much to look forward to I guess

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh yes. Loved it! Eek, what has happened to Maggie? Can't believe it's over for another season! #sigh.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh yes. Loved it! Eek, what has happened to Maggie? Can't believe it's over for another season! #sigh.

I understand why Maggie is acting the way she has, it's Jesus I dont understand. The third person (who will be nameless) is understandable too.

I wonder how quickly society would break down if faced by a calamity such as a virus