The World Cup 2018

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So the Semi's are France v Belgium and either Russia, Croatia, Sweden or England. I reckon France v Russia in the final. England will be coming home tomorrow I think. Hope I'm wrong of course.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So the Semi's are France v Belgium and either Russia, Croatia, Sweden or England. I reckon France v Russia in the final. England will be coming home tomorrow I think. Hope I'm wrong of course.
I hope you're right. I feel disloyal for saying this, but I really don't want my son to be going to watch the final. I just want him to be safe at home.

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wooohooo I'm gob smacked I didn't think England would do it before the start but wow they played a blinder today. Russia or Croatia Weds night bring it on :singing::singing::singing::cool::cool::singing::singing::D

Reactions: zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I hope you're right. I feel disloyal for saying this, but I really don't want my son to be going to watch the final. I just want him to be safe at home.

Well he's half way there so there you go more nerves and worry for you. I'm sure he will be fine.

Reactions: zand

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Croatia it is then on Wednesday night. I was surprised they beat Russia.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I got a bl00min ear worm

It's coming home
It's coming home
Footballs coming home

Apparently the way to remove ear worms is to listen to the track in full. Thats all well and good til it starts again from people chanting it wherever you go.

I'm going to have to stick my mp3 in and listen to something else

Reactions: zand and Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Frogs beat Sprouts last night to head in to the final. If England do manage to overcome Croatia tonight that's who they'll face and would that be a toughy or what. Guess we shall find out later. Come on England do us proud again :)

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Frogs beat Sprouts last night to head in to the final. If England do manage to overcome Croatia tonight that's who they'll face and would that be a toughy or what. Guess we shall find out later. Come on England do us proud again :)

Frogs are a good team

Come on England

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
1-1 in to extra time come on England I hope it don't get to penalty stage. :eek::eek:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Feel sorry for my son now...months and months of waiting for a refund for the cup final voucher. Oh well at least he is staying home safe.

Reactions: Johnboy412

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Off the field.
Pundits and commentators?
Roy Keane.....scarily brilliant :mad::mad:
Glenn Hoddle.......stating the bl**dy obvious :banghead::banghead:.

Reactions: Johnboy412 and zand

wildtoast

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Off the field.
Pundits and commentators?
Roy Keane.....scarily brilliant :mad::mad:
Glenn Hoddle.......stating the bl**dy obvious :banghead::banghead:.
The bit that does my head in with the commentators and pundits is they all talk like they've won the blooming thing before! Like when did Gary Neville (for example) ever get as far as a semi final? Hmmmm....

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh well England are out they did their best I suppose but alas not good enough. In the first half they were brilliant but 2nd half oh dear back passing again and one momentary loss of concentration cost them the goal that knocked them out. 2 years and they can have a crack at the Euro's in the meantime its back to their respective clubs for training in readiness for the new season. Seems they have to play Belgium on Saturday for the 3rd place play off. So Sunday morning they can jet off home.

Last edited:

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
England's last game today against Belgium hope they can win it and finish a respective 3rd. Bronze medal better than nowt.