Don't cry for me Argentina...
0y4h3.gif

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And now its the turn of the Spaniards to be crying :D:D:D Adios Amigo's :D:D:D

Meanwhile the Danes and the Croat's are level on 1-1 Who's going home I wonder ?
We are all laughing at the demise of others lets just hope England aren't one of the casualties :eek::D

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And Croatia dump Denmark out. Another of Towns players on the way home. At least he can put his feet up a bit before we need him in training for the friendly games ahead. Mathias 'Zanka' Jorgensen. The central defender's first goal for his country after 61 seconds was the fastest in the competition since Clint Dempsey netted after 29 seconds for the USA against Ghana back in 2014. Wow if he was that fast we hope he'll do that for us in a few games :D

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Damned Brazilians dumped Mexico out. Shame it wasn't the other way about. :D
Japan were very unlucky losing in extra time.

Lets see how England get on tonight hopefully they will win but I reckon it'll be a tough game. :eek:

Reactions: zand and Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Colombia quite a dirty team

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Come on England 1-0 don’t sit back hammer the dirty

Reactions: Johnboy412

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Just when I thought we were going to keep a clean sheet

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well quite how England won is beyond me. I thought they were absolute rubbish and weren't worthy winners. Its a good job they were awarded that penalty else they'd have been on the plane home this morning. All I can say is they will have to up their game if they want to beat Sweden on Saturday. Columbia were by far the better team and took their chances when they came. England spent more time passing back to their goalie. That's the sort of rubbish I'd expect from Town from time to time. But unlike England The Town can improve on their game with new players. Lets hope England play better on Saturday. As for Southgate well he should be sacked and lets have another manager for the next world cup. David Wagner could have made a better choice of team lol.

Last edited: