Tight foreskin since being type 2!

Lucask

Hi I'm type 2 and recently I have been suffering from a tight foreskin which will not pull back over the head. Does anyone else suffer from this and if so how did u treat it

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
I do too sadly! :oops: Reccuring thrush due to High blood glucose and sugary urine are perfect breeding grounds for the bacteria to thrive,this can lead to Balantitis which means the end is VERY sore and a bit spotty too,this can THEN lead to a condition called Phimosis which means its impossible to pull it back at ALL! :( The good news is,in a lot of cases this can be treated with a steroid cream from the Doc's and also in my case it is resolving by itself because I'm getting good blood glucose readings now.
I feel your pain!!

Paul

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
Lucask said:
Hi I'm type 2 and recently I have been suffering from a tight foreskin which will not pull back over the head. Does anyone else suffer from this and if so how did u treat it

Yeah, me and Paul were comparing scars yesterday (not literaly).

You need to get your BG under control as Paul suggests, then your old fella' will get better quickly.

In the meantime get your hands on as much canestan as you can and try not to think of pretty ladies (or men if that's your thing).

BioHaZarD

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
That's sounds painful, fortunately I am without a polo neck so don't have to worry about this. Have you thought about an adult circumcision, It is cleaner, healthier, looks better and feels better! :shock: :D

FractalFragger

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
i have this issue from time to time but could never think about circumsition :shock: :shock: :shock:

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
BioHaZarD said:
That's sounds painful, fortunately I am without a polo neck so don't have to worry about this. Have you thought about an adult circumcision

Don't try this at home kids! :sick:

BioHaZarD said:
It is cleaner, healthier, looks better and feels better! :shock: :D

That my dear man, is a matter of opinion (although probably Lucas' will agree with you on the looking and feeling better thing!) :D

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
I prefer being a 'Cavalier' rather than a 'Roundhead' but that's just me!! :D

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Non-consensual genital mutilation.

dunika

I'm no expert here, I joined the board because my wife is diabetic, so foreskin doesn't apply. But a few years ago I had a work colleague who had to be circumcised at age 46 because of his diabetes. I don't know what specific problem he had, and I know he was dreading having it done, but I do know he felt a lot better for having it done. It must be worth looking into.
Good luck
Duncan

stevolution

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hmm, that was one of the biggest shocks for me when I had high BG at diagnosis.
Took a couple of weeks but things are happily back to normal, if not better thanks to the much lower BGs! 8)