Tired, Painful Joints, Lethargic, Weak, Memory Going

2christine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Tesco do really nice drink called orange and passion fruit sparkling water ,its 4 for £1.50,i drink two a day, plus black coffee and tea hope this information is a help, by the way 50 is the new 21 lol.:)

fats1964

50 new 21, oh I wish, will look at tesco,
on another note sat here resting with these problems doesnt really help apart from less stressful

Have a Happy New Year 2 christine

fats1964

Quite a cocktail of drugs there.

The citalopram is probably putting weight on and can also produce muscle aches as can the Atorvastatin. As you are already on a NSAID, Naproxen,it would not be wise to include another anti inflammatory as this will affect your blood pressure.

As your G.P. if he will change your antidepressant because of the weight gain. Are your cholesterol levels high?

I hope things improve for you soon.
Taken note ..thankyou...

fats1964

Hospital yesterday and now on waiting llist for operation to remove the lump under my left heel, (was hoping to be back to work by the time this might happen)
Going to try and go for a walk today hoping for at least a couple of miles, painkillers arent doing anything, but need to get blood pumping to feet. The NHS advice is walk until you cant take any more then rest then do again etc to get at least 30 minutes to an hour a day, then after 6 months, new blood vessels might start to grow. To feed muscles etc that need the blood flow.

Reactions: 2 people

Andrew S

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Snobs! Angry people who keep getting angry and can't calm down.
That sounds positive. I have read through the thread and I have seen that at times you have wished to avoid putting pressure on yourself. I have had long periods of my life when I have been the same. I avoided working hard for my degree due to post-bullying depression and dropped out and after bereavements, avoiding doing almost any household chores. Ironically the "pressure" from your foot condition may now be prompting you to exercise. I hope you will have a much better 2013, and please do post regularly, however you are feeling and whether you are taking your two steps forward or one step back at the time. :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App