1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Tired, Painful Joints, Lethargic, Weak, Memory Going

Discussion in 'Ask A Question' started by fats1964, Aug 26, 2012.

1. 2christine

2christine Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Tesco do really nice drink called orange and passion fruit sparkling water ,its 4 for £1.50,i drink two a day, plus black coffee and tea hope this information is a help, by the way 50 is the new 21 lol.:)

2. fats1964

fats1964 · Active Member

50 new 21, oh I wish, will look at tesco,
    on another note sat here resting with these problems doesnt really help apart from less stressful

Have a Happy New Year 2 christine

3. fats1964

fats1964 · Active Member

Taken note ..thankyou...

4. fats1964

fats1964 · Active Member

Hospital yesterday and now on waiting llist for operation to remove the lump under my left heel, (was hoping to be back to work by the time this might happen)
    Going to try and go for a walk today hoping for at least a couple of miles, painkillers arent doing anything, but need to get blood pumping to feet. The NHS advice is walk until you cant take any more then rest then do again etc to get at least 30 minutes to an hour a day, then after 6 months, new blood vessels might start to grow. To feed muscles etc that need the blood flow.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Andrew S

Andrew S Type 2 · Well-Known Member

That sounds positive. I have read through the thread and I have seen that at times you have wished to avoid putting pressure on yourself. I have had long periods of my life when I have been the same. I avoided working hard for my degree due to post-bullying depression and dropped out and after bereavements, avoiding doing almost any household chores. Ironically the "pressure" from your foot condition may now be prompting you to exercise. I hope you will have a much better 2013, and please do post regularly, however you are feeling and whether you are taking your two steps forward or one step back at the time. :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook