To the 153 people

gefmayhem

Dislikes
salad
Who read my I need help post..
Since posting my diet has consisted of cheese, cold meat, hard boiled eggs (63p for 2 that burns me), tuna mayo, cucumber and lettuce.
My readings have gone from 15.odd to 8.3, 6.9, 5.2, 6.3 last thing last night and 7.3 first thing this morning.
My next plan, after keeping the readings at that level, is to try and introduce some more greenery.
Oh and I slept for over 9 hours last night for the first time in years

Thanks so much for the help and advice :D

fergus

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi gefmayhem,

As they say in my neck of the woods, that's pure dead brilliant by the way!
Now you've got the gist of it, you can add a bit more variety to your diet and I think your numbers will continue to improve.
Oh, and boil your own eggs!

All the best,

fergus

gefmayhem

Dislikes
salad
I can't even boil an egg where I stay.
I'm hoping to change digs in August and will be able to cook and prepare food then.
I work in Southampton but live outside Perth, so pure dead brilliant works for me

Gaun yersel'

gefmayhem

Dislikes
salad
Basically the letter form the eye clinic and you folks gave me the kick up the backside I needed.
I've been browsing the forums here and have found a lot of useful and interesting information.
I also appreciate the humour that appears from time to time.

i'll not be going away, you can't get rid of me that easily

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
That's great news gefmayhem, As they say on the 'A' team,'I love it when a plan comes together', I think this forum is the 'A' team of diabetes forums and we are all lucky to have found it and the knowledgeable and helpful people who post here.

Graham55

I do belive you can hard boil an egg in a kettle, and if the shell dont break you can do it while you make your coffee.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Graham55 said:
I do belive you can hard boil an egg in a kettle, and if the shell dont break you can do it while you make your coffee.

If you do it that way,wrap the egg in tinfoil so that ,if it does break,you don't get an eggy kettle! :lol: :lol: