TODAY I'M HAPPY WITH MYSELF BECAUSE ...

eternaloptimist

Dislikes
Special Rights, Ignorance, Organised Religion
Today I am laughing at my own stupidiy, I woke up to a bg reading of 18.8, after a careful lo carb day and a heavy gym session, yesterday.

Panic and screams of dispair followed, until I realised I had the monitor set for ketones :-D

Smiling because the sun is out, and life is good B-)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

anita may

Morning all.

Thanks Thundercat. :grin:

Great start to the day graceK :D

Impressive scores on the doors maitland ... :cool:

Enjoying a cupa sat on the patio watching the squirrels in the trees and my washing blowing ... cant beat watching white washing blowing on a sunny day :cool:

Enjoy your day whatever your doing

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
what a great idea for a thread, I think just considering this question is enough to improve anyones day....

today im happy with myself because.... I went to the gym at 8am when I really didn't want to then went round my father in laws and mowed hes grass then went round the grandmother in laws and mowed hers, now im sitting here looking at the forum with a nice up of cranberry green tea and ive secured the best seat on the sofa, and I aint mowing my grass, enough already hehe

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.

mickey121

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Enjoyed concluding session of the Desmond course really interesting you get out of it what you put in all set to fight diabetes head on

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
A good BG reading this morning at 4.7, and an overnight test at 6.2.

Pre bed last night was 12.2 and I've finally worked out why.

Slight schoolboy error last night on my dinner carb count, due to conflicting information on the quinoa packet, that's alright, but then I've finally realised why my 2hr post meal readings were so high, same yesterday. I've been eating complex carbs with very slow release and I reckon the Novorapid has been and gone before the carbs are getting digested. Time to talk to the dietician.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
I'm happy with myself because I've been sleeping without my summer weight duvet and just under a sheet and a light microfiber blanket and bingo! No more night sweats. :roll: