Today was a good day

MadameHope

Dislikes
MY FRICKING DIABETES, rudeness, obnoxiousness and just being a plain old douche !
Hey guys

As a few of you have read I've been a little up and down with my diabetes for a while now and its caused some major cases of the blues.

But today I actually walked out of the hospital smiling :) went to see my dr at the diabetes clinic an the dreaded Hba1c test was up so as usual went in kicking and screaming and came out thinking it was only gonna get worse from there.

Went in to see the dr an the results were in from 116mml to 86mml ... For me that was a major improvements considering last year I was running at 138mml.

Today really was a pat on the back for me an a little glimmer of hope and that if I'm able to totally change my life around and finally able to think a little more positively then good things can come from it.

Don't get me wrong guys sometimes I will sit back and think I'm fed up of everything to do with my conditions but now knowing that I'm slowly getting better makes me think I can do anything...well to a limit lol.

Sorry for the cheesy positive message guys but today has really been a good day for me :D

MadameHope xx

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Congratulations on the improvements you achieved. as for as your thinking about diabetes, hopefully now that will give you some assurance that u can manage it. well done :)

Sent from my GT-S5360 using DCUK Forum mobile app

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Well done ! Nice to get a positive post now and then ;-)

carlrr

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Arguments
Nice to have the happy days, may thy last a long time :thumbup:

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
Great to read this news :thumbup:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
A step in the right direction and long may it continue :thumbup:

googlegoss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done and keep up the good work because whatever you are doing its working for you