Trulicity

spurslad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi
Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong room, I've now been put on Trulicity and have been using it for 2 weeks but have had bad stomach for upto 3 days after the injection and also sulphur burps which are very embarrassing. I was just wondering if anyone else has suffered with this and for how long? I have also been changed to tresiba 200 and NovoRapid and am getting the best BG results in a very long time which will please my nurse lol. Thanks in advance

kimlala

Hi
Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong room, I've now been put on Trulicity and have been using it for 2 weeks but have had bad stomach for upto 3 days after the injection and also sulphur burps which are very embarrassing. I was just wondering if anyone else has suffered with this and for how long? I have also been changed to tresiba 200 and NovoRapid and am getting the best BG results in a very long time which will please my nurse lol. Thanks in advance
I was not lucky with Tresiba, injection sites would swell and I experienced terrible headaches. However, many people do well on Tresiba. By the time my insurance agreed to Tresiba (major fight) my doctor started me Novolog and Levemir. Hypo's are work, and I am trying to find balance with the amount I inject. :)

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Glad you found something that is working for you.

Tresiba doesnt cope with my morning rises. In the mornings I also have to have a shot of insulatard at 4am and a further shot of novorapid at 8am.

It just goes to show how individual we are.

I've not had any skin reactions to Tresiba.