Tummy hunger rumble

coleyd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi

I often find I'm going to bed with a rumble in my tummy of hunger. I tested my bs (nurse is said I've never to test and won't prescribe me anymore strips ) and I'm 5.6 which is good for me so I'm wondering would someone with high blood sugar still get a rumbly tummy of hungry?

I'm just curious after I read something that suggested that .

coleyd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Sorry I typed the wrong thing in my title it's meant to be titled tummy hunger rumble

D

Deleted member 308541

I get rumbles in my stomach as well, mainly before evening meals.

Nice aromas equal gut growling goodness as I call it. :D

coleyd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I get rumbles in my stomach as well, mainly before evening meals.

Nice aromas equal gut growling goodness as I call it. :D
Thanks I know it sounds silly but I just wondered of there was a link between not getting to that hunger stage and high blood sugar levels ?

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I was always ravenous before diagnosis and my bg was high - never really get starving hungry now I have good control

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
my tum rumbles loads.. I get a symphony when I go to bed especially when fasting and usually that leads to lower sugars in the monring.. celebrate your rumbles!!

Reactions: Bluetit1802

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I also get a lot of rumbling after I go to bed. It isn't hunger pangs, it is digestion happening. Some of our digestive juices can be very noisy! I only started to notice it after I went very low carb. I can honestly say I am not hungry.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I still get very hungry some days and really often lately... and my numbers are also in the normal level..
but I am not as strickt about my carbs as I ought to be,(it has especially gotten worse since doing really high amounts of exercising like more than 2000 calories burned at a session at fitness., hope I get back to having an esier time with food levels soon again ) and many says that eating higher levels of sugar also creates hunger more easily than when being really low, and even less when in ketocis..

so maybe if you go lower in carbs you will feel less cravings...