type 1 diabetic

Dixon1995

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thats great @Danielle Rafter you are doing well then, that is a great bit of kit to have when you're asleep and gives you that peace of mind... I agree at least type 2 in most senses is reversible, to a certain extent.

Danielle Rafter

Thats great @Danielle Rafter you are doing well then, that is a great bit of kit to have when you're asleep and gives you that peace of mind... I agree at least type 2 in most senses is reversible, to a certain extent.

Yeah I agree, it makes me feel shattered in the morning though when I have college Ugh why does it happen now on college days.

I'm always hungry and always wanting a kebab Omg I just fancy one right now haha. So hungry right now I just want food I don't care anymore haha good it's the best thing ever lol.

I couldn't sleep properly because I was low every hour of the night last night, I probably put the right amount of insulin but I didn't eat any carbs before I went to bed because I normally do that but I don't know why I didn't

Dixon1995

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah I agree, it makes me feel shattered in the morning though when I have college Ugh why does it happen now on college days.

I'm always hungry and always wanting a kebab Omg I just fancy one right now haha. So hungry right now I just want food I don't care anymore haha good it's the best thing ever lol.

I couldn't sleep properly because I was low every hour of the night last night, I probably put the right amount of insulin but I didn't eat any carbs before I went to bed because I normally do that but I don't know why I didn't

Yeah I bet it does like make you tired.

Mmmm kebab I could eat one right now as well don't raise you blood sugars either proper ones anyway made from good decent meat. Im always hungry im skinny as but constantly want to eat and eat and eat cant help myself not good being a diabetic poor combination!

Low every hour? Do you have to put the insulin in if you dont take carbs how does that work? Sorry obviously I dont use a pump, but that is why your going low surely? What about taking a few less units if you miss your carbs before bed :) sorry just trying to help, low sugars every hour must be horrible

Danielle Rafter

Yeah I bet it does like make you tired.

Mmmm kebab I could eat one right now as well don't raise you blood sugars either proper ones anyway made from good decent meat. Im always hungry im skinny as but constantly want to eat and eat and eat cant help myself not good being a diabetic poor combination!

Low every hour? Do you have to put the insulin in if you dont take carbs how does that work? Sorry obviously I dont use a pump, but that is why your going low surely? What about taking a few less units if you miss your carbs before bed :) sorry just trying to help, low sugars every hour must be horrible

You still have to put insulin in for high blood sugar but the basil does the background insulin like solar star