1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Type 1 for 18 years and STILL it's a mystery :(

Discussion in 'Type 1 Diabetes' started by Seriously_Sax1989, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Seriously_Sax1989

Seriously_Sax1989 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Yes I know I don't have to eat with taking my levemir, I was told to take levemir before I go to bed so I was a bit unsure whether or not taking it 12 hours from my morning dose would be ok but I'm going to try it this eve and see how it goes

2. clarbarstar

clarbarstar Type 1 · Member

Good luck Seriously and let us know! :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Seriously_Sax1989

Seriously_Sax1989 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Ok so I think I changed the time I took my Levemir on Wednesday so for those 3 days leading to the weekend I have noticed a slight improvement :). The weekend has gone a bit pear shaped but I'm not worried for now, I think time will tell in This next week :)

• Like Like x 2
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook