Type 2 and weight watchers

spage

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I joined weight watchers for first time late week I’ve basically sortedlunch and dinner and getting good numbers I’m now just trying to sort breakfast as it’s usually between 10-11. I have oats so simple sachet porridge no sugar or anything with 180ml milk. Is there any other breakfast that are as filling but nice to eat as I do enjoy breakfast time

Simplicity it key as busy mummy mornings before work

Thanks in advance

ixi1429

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,

I had Scrambled eggs (2eggs) with Cheese and spring onion this morning - relative low carb. I grated and chop the cheese last night and I scramble the eggs in the microwave.

Other mornings I have Full fat Greek Yoghurt and blueberries/strawberries (about 150g combined weight)- higher carbs then scrambeld eggs but nice. I tend to wash and chop the berries and weigh the yoghurt the night before

On a weekend IF I have breakfast, as I sometimes miss it, I'll have a fry up - eggs, bacon, mushrooms - On a weekend time is not in as short supply.

I am not sure how these will fit with Weight watchers.

David

Reactions: Honeyend

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oats and milk are quite carby hence your higher numbers at breakfast unfortunately. I eat coconut ‘porridge’ it’s not real porridge so it’s low carb. (around 4g per serving) I eat it with strawberries and cream. It has six ingredients, you just chuck them all in a saucepan and stir over a low heat, just takes a few minutes and is delicious and filling. Here’s the recipe:
https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-coconut-porridge

Reactions: Tabbyjoolz