Type 2 how high does the reading have to be....

Mrsmary

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi folks
A very newbie. I have just started testing yesterday. Each reading is getting higher. How long does this go on before requiring assistance.
Thank you

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Can you tell us what the reading are @Mrsmary - it may help tailor the advice a bit more - just don't panic (())

Mrsmary

Type of diabetes
Type 2
It's gone from 6.5 yester day morning. 7 beforeally my evening meal.7.8 this morning and 8.6 at lunch time.
As I don't know what's high or low I am just floundering .
I hope I am not being silly, thank you

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Those figures aren't too bad - it's early days for you so your numbers will still be a bit erratic - have you had the info from daisy that she posts to newbies it's worth a read I will tag @daisy1 just in case you haven't seen it come back with any questions you have there's always someone to help :)

Reactions: 2 people

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Those figures aren't too bad - it's early days for you so your numbers will still be a bit erratic - have you had the info from daisy that she posts to newbies it's worth a read I will tag @daisy1 just in case you haven't seen it come back with any questions you have there's always someone to help :)

I have already posted this for you on your other thread which I expect you will have seen by now. The links are in my signature.