Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lowest ever:
7.3 @ 8.20am
(must have been that large G&T last night!)
Didn't know that Gin had that effect! I thought it was just red wine. But if it works for you what a happy side effect:D

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
Finished work at 3.30 am had a small snack before bed so not really fasting figure but anyway 6.0 today

Reactions: Prem51 and Tim55

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
:arghh::jimlad::eek::sour: 7.2 at 10:00

worst for many many month.had a big piece of my daugthers freshly baked Squash-cake

But of cause it is linked to a high level of both carbs and proteins in my foods yesterday.. and no excercise.Ate 2115 calories of which 206 gr carbs and 91 gr proteins..

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I read everyone else's numbers and forgot to post my own!:wacky:. 6.6 this morning, but life is a bit stress at the mo so happy with that:happy:
@callyandy I forgot to test yesterday morning too. Gulp! When I remembered it was before lunch and a 7.8 with no liver block or breakfast. So came to conclusion either 4.8 or 5.8 as always rise at least 2mmol/l from a liver dump and no breakfast. No hypo feelings so i was happy with my conclusion.
Fbgs! I'm dreading mine next week with insulin change over.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
:arghh::jimlad::eek::sour: 7.2 at 10:00

worst for many many month.had a big piece of my daugthers freshly baked Squash-cake

But of cause it is linked to a high level of both carbs and proteins in my foods yesterday.. and no excercise.Ate 2115 calories of which 206 gr carbs and 91 gr proteins..
We are all allowed a treat now and again. Mine would have been higher. Well done on your 7.2 :)

Reactions: gilbertsweet