Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Morning all 5.8 today. Hardly any sleep waiting for grandchild to be born
@Jennywren1958
Oh how wonderful hope it's soon over for her and wishing you all congratulations whatever the sex of the baby A new baby to buy presents for this Christmas,it's what Christmas is all about children it's not the same when there all grown up! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all new comer to this forum
How is everyone controlling their sugar
Levels first thing in the morning.
I can't get below 11 any tips
You don't say what type you are type1 or type2 if you are type 2 I could tag@daisy1 for you she sends newbies information to help you understand more about your diabetes. So much information on this forum with many helpful tips and help with how others control their diabetes. You just need to give some more info. About yourself and people will respond. K

Reactions: OrsonKartt

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi @Black_cab_ and welcome to the forum! A lot of the Type 2 diabetics on here have found that we can lower our blood sugar levels by adopting a Low Carbohydrate High Fat (LCHF) approach to eating. Have a read round the forum to see how that works and ask any questions you want, the people on here are friendly and supportive.

btw I did the Knowledge and qualified as London (Green Badge) cabbie, but that was in 1991, just as a recession was starting and I decided to stay in my day job.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sorry about that ....I'm type 2
Hi Black _cab I've tagged daisy1 for you you should get the information she will send you so print it off and look through it,lots of newbies have had excellent results with lowering BG from help on here,it take a little time to work out how to get around the site but just ask anyone any questions and someone will get back to you. Good Luck K
Ps this thread I've answered you on is for just posting your BG levels go to top of page and click on Home page look for blood glucose with some chat and click on this you can ask away anything on that thread!K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi Black _cab I've tagged daisy1 for you you should get the information she will send you so print it off and look through it,lots of newbies have had excellent results with lowering BG from help on here,it take a little time to work out how to get around the site but just ask anyone any questions and someone will get back to you. Good Luck K
Ps this thread I've answered you on is for just posting your BG levels go to top of page and click on Home page look for blood glucose with some chat and click on this you can ask away anything on that thread!K
Ps sorry welcome to the forum!

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
It's all gone wrong today! 9.2 ! Last nights evening meal was 2 small pork chops, a pickled cucumber, a few olives with raspberries and cream for desert, crazy!
Hi Greg we have all had days like this for some unknown reason our BG throws up a wobbler, unless your starting with a cold or something onset illness can do this? K

Reactions: bigjim19