Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Serena51

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bigots, racists, homophobes
8.3 this am

6.1 bedtime

At least there are no double figures

Reactions: 12 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
A very naughty 14.4 but all my fault. Looking forward to tomorrow's minus the white toast feast. And sensible reduced insulin. :wacky:

Reactions: 11 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hello! I hope you are all well. I've been away for quite a while having to deal with the illness and death of my mother. I'm back now. Bg a shocking 14 :(
Hi KimG , I am so sorry about the loss of your mother, we all have to deal with the loss of loved ones its awful but you will always carry her in your heart wherever you go, I do with my son lots of hugs. Take care of yourself like you did for your lovely mother. Thinkng of you. :)

Reactions: 9 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
5/7/16 - Morning.

7.8 - :(

Reactions: 13 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, another 6.7 today. Hope this cold is on its way out, I have a horrible sticky eye today

Reactions: 12 people

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
5.8 this morning bit high for me but coming of metformin has probably affected things and as had been up and about before testing dawn phenomenon probably played a part as well.

Reactions: 17 people

srobertson06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cycling, Exercise Classes
6.7 - having come off the statins to see if they are causing me joint pain I am discovering that the blood glucose levels are also lower............. Will have to discuss this with my doctor as I do not know which is more important? Sugar levels or benefits of statin! (normal morning levels have been in the 8.0 region)

Reactions: 18 people