Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning folks. Official "Boxing Day" today apparently. Hmmm. My usual 4's & 5's have given way to a rather mean 7.5 today. All thanks to a nasty dose of flu. I don't half feel rough. :(:***::doctor: Have a good day everyone. Good health.

View attachment 16937
Hi @Alisonjane10 there seems to be nowt more fickle than a FBS!! Hope you'll soon feel better

Reactions: 12 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning folks. Official "Boxing Day" today apparently. Hmmm. My usual 4's & 5's have given way to a rather mean 7.5 today. All thanks to a nasty dose of flu. I don't half feel rough. :(:***::doctor: Have a good day everyone. Good health.

View attachment 16937
Oh AlisonJane hope you soon feel better drink plenty of sugar free fluids and keep an eye on the old sugar levels

Reactions: 11 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Thank you for your kind words @Daphne917 & @loulou99782. I'm gonna keep very low carb today for a change. Hopefully that'll stop the BG rise going up any further. BG's are indeed a fickle beast.

Reactions: 17 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning Folks from a damp W Yorks, fortunately high on a hill...

Back to more reasonable 5.3 this morning and back to work tomorrow....

Reactions: 23 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 8.0 normal fluctuating bgs. What's new! Not so low carb lately. Need to break that horse again. And I will. lol Afraid of weight gain so insulin kept to a minimum.
I wonder what number I get tomorrow ?

Reactions: 19 people