Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mojo37

Since first week of January so 3 months already! Only just realised that. I was at the gp's today for something else and he commented on how different I looked etc, and when I said I want one Jean size smaller etc I ended up on his scales (normally only use the ones in the nurses room, much more modern) and discovered since mid Feb I'm down another 6.2kg so was really pleased![/QUOTE
Well done u :)

Mandingo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.0 this morning. Caught a bug, sore throat, fever, aches and pains all over and high temperature. :-(

Reactions: 14 people

Gabe86

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
5.0 this morning. Caught a bug, sore throat, fever, aches and pains all over and high temperature. :-(
Hi Mandingo how odd is that many people feeling same way including myself u take care and try to rest.

Reactions: 12 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Good morning all. 6.6 from me this morning after a 5.6 bedtime reading.

I've now been given appointments for my first review after my diagnosis in mid-January. My blood test will be on April 28th and I'll get my results on 11th May.
Good luck... :) You'll impress them for sure... let us know...

Reactions: 6 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
M, this is not sounding good, hope it clears quick.....
Awwww... better soon.... hope it's one of those short-lived ones... :(

Reactions: 6 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Dont worry Gabe we are all over the world here on the forum. You are beginning to get good numbers but still a long way off from 5's or 6's but a progress is a progress no matter what and I am really happy how you have got it down from 30's i remember to less than 10.
Great going all the best and you will get into 5's and 6's soon with the way you have made progress so far.
So pleased for you gabe ...don't worry about the time diff' its good to see you any time::))

Reactions: 13 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi mine is twixt 11 and 5.8 does a coffee milk no sugar screw up the reading?
Milk has carbohydrates... use cream, it has hardly any... and it tastes better... :) If you can take cream that is...

Reactions: 9 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Need a 'don't like' button.... :(

Reactions: 8 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 this morning - going out tonight for a buffet supper so will try and behave myself!!

Reactions: 23 people
Status
Not open for further replies.