Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Best wishes for a fruitful visit.
Thanks Pasha, was going to wait until thursday when i go back for my blood test results but the head aches are too intense.

Reactions: 5 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. I had a 6.7 fasting BG reading this morning after a 6.2 one at bedtime.

Reactions: 19 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning troops

6.2 fasting. Up in London with work today. Thankfully not an everyday occurrence but got to pay for the test strips somehow.

Reactions: 26 people
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
9.3 I know I didn't do well yesterday. Another Monday start today but sometimes just want something sweet and carby. Struggled to get focused after holiday but think I've got my head straight again.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 20 people

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
9.3 I know I didn't do well yesterday. Another Monday start today but sometimes just want something sweet and carby. Struggled to get focused after holiday but think I've got my head straight again.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
When I want something sweet and carby, it helps me to go the other way and have a juicy, fatty hunk of meat, such as a chicken leg or ribeye steak. Yum, and no cravings! :) Another idea is to make a lower carb version of whatever you're craving, and it certainly works for some people.

Reactions: 9 people

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bang in the middle of the liver dump this morning at 7:30 am, 6.7 mmol/L. Or maybe it's the delayed reaction to the glass of red wine I had last night..? Was 6.2 before bed.

Reactions: 21 people

Dizz

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.2 - my lowest since diagnosis 3 weeks ago when I was 17.3 fasting. :)

Reactions: 25 people

vit90

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all! Decided to have a break from daily testing. I want to concentrate on losing some more weight. I want to lose half a stone and this will take at least three weeks. My goal is to get FBG to under 5, which I have got close to but a miss is as good as a mile. Recent 7s are just not good enough. Anyway - I will be back in a few weeks. But I will be looking in regularly.

Reactions: 15 people
Status
Not open for further replies.