Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DorisM67

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Welcome to the thread "Dorism67 ..... good fasting control :)
Thanks hun , I am doing the same , watching everything now after my blood work results came back , I'm putting my food down now and going to start managing it more closely , nice to meet you :)
Thanks for your reply hugs

Reactions: 6 people

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
4.4 - kind of low probably because I got up really early.

Reactions: 17 people
S

Sable_Jan

Thanks appreciate the cheers , it's hard somedays but knowing i have a site where i can talk with others will help and support my goals .
hugs
Certainly does help to talk esp wth people you really connect with because we're all fighting the same battle :)

Reactions: 7 people

pavlovsdog

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
F1.medium.gif
Margaret Thatcher as research scientist. A publicity photograph taken for the 1951 election campaign.
Still not found what I was looking for but it was defo on a kids science program - and I've sorta confirmed it to myself about the science bit.....
Never a fan of the Iron Lady in politics but it was interesting to see her applying science to the bread making.....

Pic nearly broke my tablet!

Reactions: 4 people

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.4 at bedtime
6.2 this morning :( and this was an average :(
6.3 an hour after breakfast of yogurt, raspberries and flaxseed, plus a mug of tea. Would have expected the rise to be a bit higher, so maybe the fasting was a dodgy reading. Or maybe this was the dodgy reading! It's all a game.
This game has been strange for me too bluetit! Fasting, post hand wash, was 6.2 so retested and got a 6....nothing any different yesterday, went to bed on 5.4...All as per! 2 hrs post breakfast was only 6.7 and have stayed around 5. 7 all day since, post dinner is presently 6.1 after 1 hour!
Shall we scream together?!!

Reactions: 14 people

daddys1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Metformin at Midnight, Testing Fasting Blood
4.9 Day 1
4.8 Day 2
5.9 Day 3
5.0 Day 4 Today

5.353 mmol/L Average Fasting since 28 Oct 2014 (not including above readings)

Metformin at midnight, with one 'Baby Bell' cheese and coffee with cream, as it says take with food, went to bed 12.30 am. Up at 6.45am.

Neil

Reactions: 17 people
Status
Not open for further replies.