Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fasting 5.9 after a bedtime of 5.4
Really impressed at that as it was another stress filled day

Reactions: 20 people

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good Morning all,

7.1 this morning.

Susikav, poor Yoyo, I hope he is on the mend now.

All those who have been feeling rough, I hope you all are feeling brighter very soon.

I have had the horrid fibro head/neck ache the last couple of days, plus eyes are sore so going to be limiting screen time on my ipad!

Reactions: 14 people

vit90

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.4 this morning. Very active day in the sunshine yesterday, walked around 6 miles, but had a generous supper quite late in the evening.

Reactions: 15 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Your numbers seem good, despite the anxiety you must be feeling about your cat. It is hard to keep to a routine when worry takes a hold, especially over an animal's welfare. Hope things are looking brighter now.
Thank you.. :) We are picking up cat minus two teeth today... he will not be happy!

Reactions: 12 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Hope yo yo is OK. Poor little mite
Thank you honey... he must have fallen from a tree and partly snapped a canine, which then stopped him from closing his mouth... they found an infected tooth at the back too, so he must have been in pain anyway... he'll be happy now.. he has stitches in his mouth though... ouch... How's your chest today? Did you get your results yet? I hope the weather is a bit kinder and the pollution has dispersed.. my son is not happy either... Scary not to be able to breathe properly...

Reactions: 3 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
6.6 again... my plateau is not as good as some on this forum... :)

Reactions: 20 people

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.

fingerdrumming.gif

Reactions: 19 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good Morning all,

7.1 this morning.

Susikav, poor Yoyo, I hope he is on the mend now.

All those who have been feeling rough, I hope you all are feeling brighter very soon.

I have had the horrid fibro head/neck ache the last couple of days, plus eyes are sore so going to be limiting screen time on my ipad!
YoYo was so well named! He's home later today thank you... I hope you feel better today... so many people on this forum suffer from fibromyalgia... is it a well-known side-effect of diabetes? Or just coincidence? What a nasty thing it is....

Reactions: 3 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you honey... he must have fallen from a tree and partly snapped a canine, which then stopped him from closing his mouth... they found an infected tooth at the back too, so he must have been in pain anyway... he'll be happy now.. he has stitches in his mouth though... ouch... How's your chest today? Did you get your results yet? I hope the weather is a bit kinder and the pollution has dispersed.. my son is not happy either... Scary not to be able to breathe properly...
Chest is getting there. I get my results in a couple weeks when they have looked at the results. Pollution is better and have got a doctors appointment next week for my hay fever

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.