Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yay.......5.3 !! Two weeks today since diagnosed, day 11 of lchf, 3rd day of new meds.......I'm smiling this morning!!

Did you quit the biscuits? ;)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Diagnosed prediabetic Easter 2014. Just left to get on with it, no guidance or help from GP. Every day I'm learning something new.

Reactions: 2 people

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Deb....it was only an experiment after n p comments about carbs- certainly showing him who knows best for this lady!!
O:)

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have no faith in the medical lot any more :(

Diagnosed prediabetic Easter 2014. Just left to get on with it, no guidance or help from GP. Every day I'm learning something new.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.2 for me this morning. Last night was 3.8 post prandially again, so I seem to be rising a little overnight these days. I need to keep an eye on that, although low 4s aren't at all shabby.. I may need to increase my lunchtime or evening eating, I think, as I've also lost another 1kg, which is really going to the lower end of my weight tolerances. I know it must seem I'm moaning about getting too skinny, but that's not a good place to be either. :confused:

Reactions: 8 people

paulins

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Feeling I can never eat anything sweet again or anything with carbs. But thought of diabetes complications scares me more so it is a no brainer!
Reactions: 6 people

paulins

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Feeling I can never eat anything sweet again or anything with carbs. But thought of diabetes complications scares me more so it is a no brainer!

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6 this morning- I noticed I was awake more due to the very warm night but didn't have too pee during the night like normal so maybe that's why not 5.3 like yesterday!

Last edited by a moderator:

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 for me.

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 - I need to test when I wake up but it's too comfy to get up out of bed to wash hands.

Reactions: 4 people

Ruth B

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.7 so fairly normal for me. I dont' seem to get into the 5 except just before meals, but I am happy with the 6s

AmandaAnne

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I hate abuse of any kind to humans or animals. I dislike judgmental people and people who are generally unkind, inconsiderate and have problems understanding the issues faced by others. I hate snakes!!! Cringe if I smell TCP!! and I cannot bare garlic!!
8.8 this morning......I much prefer 5 or 6's......but such is life!

gfmoore

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hold the cake, mine was 6.9 at 7:04 am on rising. And rose some more!

Status
Not open for further replies.