Unfair without relising? Lots of stores

DiabetesTom

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Is it just local to me or is it getting hard to find sugar free alternatives and/or low prices for sugar free stuff.

So far the Tesco I work near has ended supply of Volvic Strawberry Water 2L version which they now only sell the sugary form. This morning I went to get the 500ml version.
Sugar Free - £0.34
Not so Sugar Free £0.78.

Lots of offers and deals i've seen exclude us diabetics.

C

catherinecherub

Supermarkets and Food Outlets sell what the consumer wants. They are in it to make money and unless there is a large following of certain products then they will discontinue that line. They are not in business to cater for all our needs. The majority of us do not eat cereals but that does not stop them selling vast amounts of them. White bread is still in great demand as is sugar.

mehdave

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rubbish doctors who dont listen. Unclean hospitals
What rages me about tesco seriously is that they will stock lilt 2l normal but not lilt 2l zero online. They only do tins of lilt zero (removed) is rages me to the max :lol:

merlot

Are communicating your grievances to Tesco and any other food retailers? In my experience they do take note of written or emailed complaints. I suggest you send an email and put your request to them to stock the required items.

DiabetesTom

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sadly trying to catch the manager when i'm around(about 12midnight) is a tough job, altho some good news is that like the litl stocking problem I had a similar problem with same water and not stocking it full stop (1.5ltr). Asked him to restock it a week later back on the shelves. So if you ask im sure they can try and help one way or another.