Update, 4 Months On Lchf

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all just a quick update. A lot of changes over last 4 months even more over last month. I now do LCHF, Keto and Fasting and have 10g or less of carbs per day.
I have stopped all diabetes meds (just have one Metformin a day for its other benefits).:happy: Also off one of my blood pressure meds and on last check after one month bp was 126/63:). Bloods are very good 5.5 average over 30 days.:) As a bonus another stone off so 5 stone total in 4 months!.:singing: My goal when I started at end of April was to lose 3 stone in 3 months for my Diabetes MOT and 5 stone total for xmas. Be interesting to see what weight will be at xmas now! Thanks for all the help and chat everyone;)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all just a quick update. A lot of changes over last 4 months even more over last month. I now do LCHF, Keto and Fasting and have 10g or less of carbs per day.
I have stopped all diabetes meds (just have one Metformin a day for its other benefits).:happy: Also off one of my blood pressure meds and on last check after one month bp was 126/63:). Bloods are very good 5.5 average over 30 days.:) As a bonus another stone off so 5 stone total in 4 months!.:singing: My goal when I started at end of April was to lose 3 stone in 3 months for my Diabetes MOT and 5 stone total for xmas. Be interesting to see what weight will be at xmas now! Thanks for all the help and chat everyone;)

Winner winner chicken dinner (no potatoes though!). Way to go! That is simply Astounding. Well done you. Inspirational.

Reactions: Terrytiddy

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Yay! Fantastic job, well done You. Suggest you start planning a whole new wardrobe for Christmas.

Reactions: Terrytiddy