Update after dsn and doctors view on neuroscience.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I had my diabetic review, and my physical health is excellent.
However, my doctor has suggested that I get another appointment with my neurologist because of the tremors. I replied that because I am taking more meds for my brain issues and would want to adjust to lower dosage on my antidepressants to 50mg. Keep the dosage on the meds for the tremors. Withdraw the Gliptin until I have better confidence in my mood issues and brain function. I can say that my depression has regressed to a point that my aim in a month to stop using the antidepressants altogether.

I am understandably even more determined to see this through and my positive attitude towards my mental health issues. I'm getting there, despite the battles that keep cropping up and happening to myself and my family.

Keep safe and thanks to those here in this forum for their support.

coby

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Social mixing most sport, Soaps!
I had my diabetic review, and my physical health is excellent.
However, my doctor has suggested that I get another appointment with my neurologist because of the tremors. I replied that because I am taking more meds for my brain issues and would want to adjust to lower dosage on my antidepressants to 50mg. Keep the dosage on the meds for the tremors. Withdraw the Gliptin until I have better confidence in my mood issues and brain function. I can say that my depression has regressed to a point that my aim in a month to stop using the antidepressants altogether.

I am understandably even more determined to see this through and my positive attitude towards my mental health issues. I'm getting there, despite the battles that keep cropping up and happening to myself and my family.

Keep safe and thanks to those here in this forum for their support.
Great news on the whole so well done!