Vaping CBD oil.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I have spinal cord tumours that are not going to kill me as they are benign but they give me a lot of problems .... sometimes mobility and most of the time pain. I have been on very strong opiates for the pain for five years now but a couple of weeks ago went to the pain clinic and said I want off these tablets. Why? Because I don't believe you can ensure supply with all this Brexit madness. That's true he says. So we talked and he suggested to help me through the withdrawals I might try CBD oil. Done that absolutely useless..... ahhh you've been to Holland and Barrett he says ..... erm yes I says ..... go to the vape shop he says. But I stopped smoking years ago .... don't worry there's no nicotine involved or smoke just oil and water vapour ..... steam.
Bit like putting your head over a bowl of steaming hot water with some oils in ..... ok.
I went to the vape shop yep he's heard it all before have a go on this ..... so I take a deep breath and almost instantly the pain has gone in my neck.
Has to be coincidence I'm thinking but no the stuff is absolutely amazing.
It won't replace strong opiates but it's seriously helping me just now to come down off five years addiction.
CBDQualitiesfullspectrum.jpg

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
I have spinal cord tumours that are not going to kill me as they are benign but they give me a lot of problems .... sometimes mobility and most of the time pain. I have been on very strong opiates for the pain for five years now but a couple of weeks ago went to the pain clinic and said I want off these tablets. Why? Because I don't believe you can ensure supply with all this Brexit madness. That's true he says. So we talked and he suggested to help me through the withdrawals I might try CBD oil. Done that absolutely useless..... ahhh you've been to Holland and Barrett he says ..... erm yes I says ..... go to the vape shop he says. But I stopped smoking years ago .... don't worry there's no nicotine involved or smoke just oil and water vapour ..... steam.
Bit like putting your head over a bowl of steaming hot water with some oils in ..... ok.
I went to the vape shop yep he's heard it all before have a go on this ..... so I take a deep breath and almost instantly the pain has gone in my neck.
Has to be coincidence I'm thinking but no the stuff is absolutely amazing.
It won't replace strong opiates but it's seriously helping me just now to come down off five years addiction. View attachment 32179
The above are some of the oils found in hemp/cannabis and available in the full spectrum oil.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
Provacan CBD

Provacan CBD Oil Review

Provacan CBD is a very interesting new brand that actually has direct ties to one of the most prominent cannabis research facilities in the world – the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. In case you were unaware, both THC and CBD were discovered at this University back in the 1960’s by world-famous marijuana researcher Dr. Raphael Mechoulam.

[comercial site link removed by moderator.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
Just a wee note to say thank you so very much for that post, my pains probably fade into insignificance compared to yourself but I have been slamming ill effective opioids down my throat for a number of years now and I rattle, shake and fly off the handle at all the wrong people all the time, sometimes I actually prefer the agony as opposed to the monster I become.
Once again, thank you, I'm going to do some more research and hopefully track some down.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
Just a wee note to say thank you so very much for that post, my pains probably fade into insignificance compared to yourself but I have been slamming ill effective opioids down my throat for a number of years now and I rattle, shake and fly off the handle at all the wrong people all the time, sometimes I actually prefer the agony as opposed to the monster I become.
Once again, thank you, I'm going to do some more research and hopefully track some down.
This post was inspired by Brexit and the general chaos and uncertainty surrounding it.
My doc agreed that no he couldn't guarantee anything regarding supply of medicine I'm addicted to and recommended the CBD.
These oils have to be made in labs and it has exploded in popularity so fast that regulations don't seem to have kept up with it meaning me and you could be producing it I've got flu you've got impetigo there's dead flies all over the lab (garden shed) and people are inhaling this stuff!! So be choosy.
My first oil was vape shop oil and worked but I then started doing a little more research and now buy online from a very reputable company.
I used to smoke dope so had the THC version but these days don't smoke anything.
When the guy says try CBD oil I have to admit I was very dubious.
I'm now very amazed!
I have taken Palexia for five years .... Tapentadol prolonged release (Palexia® SR) is recommended as an option for restricted use within NHS Wales, only in the following subpopulation within its licensed indication: Patients with severe chronic pain, in whom morphine sulphate modified release has failed to provide adequate pain control or is not tolerated. Tapentadol prolonged release (Palexia® SR) is not recommended for the management of severe chronic pain in adults, which can be adequately managed only with opioid analgesics, outside of the subpopulation described above. http://www.awmsg.org/awmsgonline/app/appraisalinfo/651 ......... so I wasn't expecting a wow moment from inhaling some oil vapour and what happens my first reaction was wow!
I have very good glucose control already through low carb high fat diet so haven't noticed any difference yet but haven't really looked. Supposed to help though
Also supposed to lower blood pressure and that I have tested and yes it does.
I'm trying to come off meds full stop for my numerous ailments. I do a little research or simply pull out an insert from a fresh box of pills and can not come to any other conclusion than our western medicine is toxic .... clever but toxic.
It looks like it was Metformin that triggered T2 in me so that went a couple of years ago.
I was the last person in the world my doc would have thought would become diabetic.
I am truly amazed astonished gobsmaked by this oil vaping.

Grant1969

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and my personal inabilities.
Thanks for the heads up, I too have dabbled with "the herb", ahem but don't like the suspicion that surrounds it, as in "it's a drug, you'll be on crack mugging pensioners before you know it" type thing but fortunately I have a friend who ones a vape shop so I'll be quizzing him and seeing what I can find out about it, he's given me other stuff to try like ointments and salves? but I didn't really benefit that much, the search will continue tho, thousands of Americans can't all be wrong. A good find by a good person methinks, thanks again for sharing the knowledge, perhaps it'll be like buying aspirin someday, it's getting harder to try and ignore the big pharmacy companies getting you hooked onto their medication for the rest of your life theories that seem to keep abounding around this particular subject, oh don't anybody flame me, hehe, it's just what I've heard, again and again and... you get the picture.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

Just been reading up on this topic.
I'm not a pain suffer. But I do agree there should be more thought put into the benefits of the properties in marijuana, & removing the misinformed "stigma" of the "Refer madness" prohibition era...

I feel the "jury" is still out on what some of the properties claim..
I'm not sure about BG control in a T1. ;)

Thanks for the info @JTL .

If I can ask you or any member contributing to this subject. Please don't post any links to sites selling products.

Cheers! :cool:

Last edited:

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
Hi,

Just been reading up on this topic.
I'm not a pain suffer. But I do agree there should be more thought put into the benefits of the properties in marijuana, & removing the misinformed "stigma" of the "Refer madness" prohibition era...

I feel the "jury" is still out on what some of the properties claim..
I'm not sure about BG control in a T1. ;)

Thanks for the info @JTL .

If I can ask you ar any member contributing to this subject. Please don't post any links to sites selling products.

Cheers! :cool:
Sorry about that Jay complete passed me by that I was advertising there.

FlyingEagle

I assume that when you say vaping CBD oil you really mean vaping CBD isolate in a PG/VG solution. Because CBD oil is not for vaping/smoking

Best way is the sublingual intake for a very efficient assimilation. CBD is so expensive that it's better not to loose some in smoke.

I'm happy that CBD works like a charm for your pain. I'm still trying to understand the best dosage i should take daily but results are very promissing here too :)

cheers

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
Of course I mean the vape oil.
The food supplement labelled stuff from the likes of Holland and Barrett do nothing for me at all under the tongue.
I'm getting the LiveWell 1000mg at the moment for eighteen quid .... award winning product full spectrum winterised .... Google is your friend becvause right now I can't be bothered.