Vedda Blood Sugar Remedy

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
There was a reply to my thread and a link to a site where it clearly spelt out that this is a scam. Plus the guff about coconut oil forgets to mention the downside is this oil deposits fat round the liver. Not a good side effect. The Vedda are a minority jungle people and like all tribes close to origins they are pretty much looked down upon by the other inhabitants of SL.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I suspect that the magic spice ingredient is cinnamon, for which Ceylon is famous. Other than that it seems to be a very expensive recipe book. The Blood Sugar 101 book by Jenny Ruhl would be a better investment IMHO, its the one that opened my eyes, and its an easy read.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
There was a reply to my thread and a link to a site where it clearly spelt out that this is a scam. Plus the guff about coconut oil forgets to mention the downside is this oil deposits fat round the liver. Not a good side effect. The Vedda are a minority jungle people and like all tribes close to origins they are pretty much looked down upon by the other inhabitants of SL.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28862329